Based in the Forest of Dean, Fliss Howes has several years' experience in the sports industry. She enjoys maintaining her own fitness; running, cycling, swimming, horse-riding and even mud-running.
She continues to work with individuals from many walks of life - including those who have represented Great Britain in international sporting events.
Fliss offers a unique combination of qualifications and experience which combine to make her the ‘Go To’ therapist for any aspect of fitness, from maintenance and improvement through to recovery. Currently these are:
- VTCT level 3 sports massage
- VTCT level 3 massage therapy - including sports massage,Swedish massage, Indian head massage, hot stone massage and pre-blended aromatherapy
- CYQ level 3 Personal Training - including delivering personal training sessions, outdoor training, sports conditioning and nutrition for exercise and physical activity
- CYQ level 2 Fitness instructor - including circuit training, indoor group cycling, studio resistance and gym based exercise
- CYQ level 2 Walk Leaders
- CYQ level 3 Pilates teacher
- KT1 (Fundamental) & KT 2 (Advanced) Kinesio taping