KINESIO TAPE - prices from £8
Kinesio tape is fundamentally different to other athletic tapes, providing support to the muscles whilst also allowing a full range of movement. The tape is water resistant, latex free and can be worn for 3-5 days without the need to re-apply.
The Kinesio website explains the physiological effects of Kinesio taping as:
- Pain relief
- Supporting muscles in movement
- Removing lymphatic fluid congestion
- Correcting joint misalignment
- Assisting in positioning muscles and joints into position for rehabilitation
- Assisting weak muscles by placing them in a normal position
- Improving kinaesthetic awareness of posture and alignment
Kinesio tape can be used alongside sports massage techniques to help both chronic and acute conditions and recovery from injury. For further benefits and effects of Kinesio tape, please contact Fliss or visit the Kinesio website.